PolySnow V4 for 3dsmax 3D model Free Download PolySnow
- PolySnow is a 3DSMax plugin that creates realistic snow with a click. You just select your objects in scene and PolySnow does the snow for you! Let the snow fall on your 3D objects and scenes with a click of a button. A variety of parameters lets you get the desired results in every situation.
- It’s a macroscript so please read the Instructions for setting up the plugin. (It’s just a few easy steps)
- Make your 3d assets’ winter versions with a click
- Easy to use
- User friendly user interface with some explanation tooltips on buttons.
- Live parameters let you adjust the snow at anytime you want. Non-destructive workflow.
- SnowMerge is a powerful tool lets you connect snow meshes seamlessly.
- Full control over the calculated mesh. You can change the settings and get a large number of variations.
- Very fast particle calculation with a different resolutions option.
- Add or remove snow from the areas you want by using edit particles tool.
- Multiple layers of snow can be created and combined seamlessly.
- There is also mesh resolution settings so you can create a low poly or highly complex snow objects.
- Can be used for multiple objects at the same time.
- Snow mesh is seperated from object.
- Polycount of the original object doesn’t matter for snow quality (unlike extrusion methods)
- You can sculpt the snow for more detail with a edit poly modifier.
What’s New in V4 :
- Added new snow creation method.
- Particle Occluded Accelerated method included.
- New voxel based algorithm implemented.
- Up to 7x performance increase.
- Improved calculation on trees
- Added time indicator to the end of the process.