iZotope RX Post Production Suite v6 Free Download
RX Post Production Suite 6 gives you the tools you need to fix noisy production audio, bring stories to life, and send final deliverables at the right specifications, including RX 9 Advanced, Dialogue Match, Insight 2 metering, Symphony 3D and Stratus 3D reverbs by Exponential Audio, and more.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN RX POST PRODUCTION SUITE 6?
- RX 9 Advanced: Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals and industry standard audio repair tools used on movies and TV shows.
- Nectar 3 Plus: Get your dialogue to sit in the mix with the intelligent Vocal Assistant to automatically produce dialogue-based presets, two 24-band EQs with built-in unmasking for tracks with Nectar, Neutron, and Relay plug-ins, Auto Level Mode for consistent dialogue levels, plus industry-class pitch correction with Melodyne 5 essential.
- Tonal Balance Control 2: Make mixes that translate to any listening environment with Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that helps keep music of any genre on target.
- Dialogue Match: Transfer the EQ, reverb, and ambience profile of one dialogue recording to another for seamless audio continuity in post.
- Neutron 3 Advanced: Neutron 3 brings your mixing workflow into the 21st century with all-new tools to shape your audio and produce clear, intelligible production audio.
- Stratus 3D: With more than 1,700 surround presets, up to 24-channel support, and intelligent multi-channel reverb controls, you can craft the perfect depth and dimension in your sound environments with Stratus 3D.
- Symphony 3D: Bring lush, character-filled reverb for surround and immersive formats to any post production or music project.
- Insight 2: An extensive audio analysis and metering tool that provides you with visual information about your mix with multichannel support for Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- RX Loudness Control: Developed specifically for post production and broadcast workflows, ensure that your audio conforms to loudness standards.
- Relay: Relay is a low-CPU-overhead utility that lets you adjust your tracks’ gain, pan, stereo image, and filter parameters on the fly. When used in conjunction with other IPC-enabled iZotope plug-ins, it becomes your gateway to numerous automated processes designed to streamline your audio workflow.
- Bonus content: 1-year, all-access pass to online video tutorials from Groove3. Tailored for beginners and professionals alike, Groove3 offers valuable in-depth education on RX.