Video Copilot Optical Flares for After Effects v1.3.x Free Download
Video Copilot Optical Flares has an intuitive, elegant interface that makes designing beautiful, realistic, and complex lens flares a joy. Open GL acceleration allows artists to quickly and easily generate flares and add finishing touches to motion graphics and live-action footage.
Every flare is completely customizable so the options are limitless. Plus, over 90 minutes of After Effects training with Andrew Kramer is included so new users can get comfortable quickly. Optical Flares is an affordable way to add sophistication and magic to your motion graphics and visual effects!
VIDEO COPILOT OPTICAL FLARES FEATURES:
- 3D Lens Flares with AE Lights
- Intuitive Design Interface
- Live Visual Preset Library
- Real Texture Support
- Dynamic Triggering Animations
- Chromatic Aberration
- Up to 32 bpc color support
VIDEO COPILOT OPTICAL FLARES INTERFACE FEATURES
- 12 unique Lens Objects
- 50 custom Lens Objects
- Large Pop-Out Preview window
- Rename, & Rearrange Objects
- Show BG in Preview Window
- Integrated Copy & Paste
- Duplicate Objects & Undo/Redo
VIDEO COPILOT OPTICAL FLARES PRESET BROWSER
- 60 Built-in Presets (included)
- Real Lens Inspired Presets
- Share & Swap Presets
- Save All Settings in One Place
- Save & Reuse Individual Objects
- Expand and Build New Presets
- On-Lens Simulations Simulate dust & scratches on your lens that become visible by the light source. Includes 12 HD lens textures or use your own.
- 3D Occlusion Obscure layers by alpha or luminance to simulate the light source going behind objects in the foreground. Works with 2D & 3D layers!
- Luminance Tracking Generate a lens flare from bright spots in your video such as a particle system or matte layer. Control resolution and threshold.
- Mask Positioning Animate lens flares along the contour of complex shapes with ease. Great for detailed shapes that would require extra keyframing.
- Auto-Shimmering Add smooth flowing shimmer to elements with self-propelling animation. Simply set the amount and speed of the animation. -No Keyframes!
- Chromatic Aberration Simulate realistic color bleeding around the outside of the lens. This effect also helps make the lens flares look more organic & natural.
- Light Flickering Make lights appear more energetic with random light flickering featuring a unique seed for each light source. Choose from smooth or Twitchy.
- 32 Bit & GPU Ready Optical Flares renders up to 32 bpc offering high color fidelity as well as the enhanced speed with Graphics card acceleration.
- Flexible Core Objects Build stunning lens flares with the use of 12 powerful core objects. These elements offer unmatched flexibility with detailed control settings.
- Precise Translating Control the position of each object with distance, offset, and custom translation. These features are essentials to building anamorphic elements.
- 3D Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Music Videos
- Graphic Transitions
- Special Effects
- Combine with Particle Effects
OPTICAL FLARES USES:
- Add final touches to Motion Graphics
- Simulate Concert or Stadium Lighting
- Fake Volumetric Lighting
- Help Blend 3D Animations
- Build a virtual Light Array for Music Videos
- Add Realism to your Virtual Sets
- Add Flares to Live Action Footage
- Simulate Visible Atmosphere with Lighting
- Simulate Bright Lights in your scene
- Draw focus to a product or graphic
- Accentuate Highlights or contours