Softube Atlantis Dual Chambers Free Download
- Two of the best-sounding reverb chambers in the world, perfectly captured
- Featuring additional modern features, intuitive parameters, and a straightforward workflow
- Created in collaboration with the studios that shaped the sound of pop, Atlantis Studios in Stockholm, Sweden
Deep in the heart of Stockholm lies the soul of Swedish pop. Atlantis Studios is the birthplace of ABBA and home to the secret weapon of some of Sverige’s most successful producers. The chambers at Atlantis Studios create the best-sounding reverb you didn’t know you’d already heard. Until now.
We expertly captured the detailed reflections of these unique rooms so that you, too, can harness their hitmaking magic. The result is an alchemistic mix of acoustics, ambiance, and authenticity. Say hej to Atlantis Dual Chambers.
The Art of Rock & Roll Science
When it comes to creating equipment that improves workflow and offers the highest quality sound, our reputation is rock solid—and long. Our partnerships with premium brands like Tube-Tech, Weiss, Chandler Limited, Abbey Road Studios, and Empirical Labs go back twenty years.
Atlantis Dual Chambers is built on this legacy of creativity, passion, and attention to detail. Because to create tools that innovate, you have to have heart, soul, and Rock & Roll Science.
- Two meticulously modeled, exquisite-sounding chambers
- From the studio that launched ABBA and has hosted The Hives, The Cardigans, Roxette, Robyn, Ghost, Green Day, Max Martin, Quincy Jones, Elvis Costello, and Lenny Kravitz—among many others
- Created in collaboration with and officially licensed by Atlantis Studios in Stockholm, Sweden
- Quickly get the reverb sounds you want using the intuitive layout and workflow
- Instantly grab the precise parameters used at Atlantis Studios with the Gold Settings
- Use the two legendary chambers in tandem or separately
- Tweak the specifications of four mics, positions, speakers, damping, and more
- Carve your chamber sounds with British-style filters and equalizing, compression, drive, reverb time, and more
- Get creative with patches and time-based panning
- Two expertly captured authentic reverb chambers
- Microphone options (modern cardioid, ribbon figure eight, vintage tube cardioid, vintage dynamic omni)
- Damping (captured mechanical damping as well as algorithmic)
- Reverb Time Controls (Decay, Predelay, Mic Distance)
- Resonance Control
- British-style filters and EQ
- Dynamics section (Compression, Ducking, Gate)
- Dry/Wet Mix
- Swap L/R Out
- Mono/Stereo Input
- Mono/Stereo Output
- Output Width and Balance