Aescripts loopFlow v1.2.1
loopFlow is an After Effects plugin that allows animating still images into looped videos. Using two masks you can determine the flow area and direction. Use it to animate continuous fluid motion like flowing water, billowing smoke, flying particles and fire. You can also animate hair, fur, fabrics or patterns, your imagination is the limit. Animation is based on sliding an area of the image along a mesh generated between the two masks. You can easily loop the animation.
– Animated area is defined by two masks.
– Seamless animation with loop with options to start or stop the cycle.
– Animation can move forward or backward.
– Blend can be linear, soft noised or wiped.
– The blend transition can be controlled with curves individually for both layers.
– Add optional distortion to make the animation look more natural.
– Speed Ramp allows you to dynamically change the flow speed.