iZotope Ozone 10 Advanced v10 Free Download Ozone 10 THE FUTURE OF MASTERING Building on a 17-year legacy, Ozone brings balance to your music with the latest advances in machine learning for mastering audio. The choice of professional mastering studios around the world, Ozone Pro provides the final polish that makes your music sound dynamic, colorful, and competitive in any genre.
What’s new in RX 10:
● Repair Assistant Plug-in – re-built from the ground up, the Repair Assistant uses machine learning to automatically recognize specific problems and intelligently propose fixes that you can modify to taste (included in RX Elements, Standard, and Advanced)
● Dynamic Adaptive Mode in De-Hum – save time removing hums and buzzes on the fly with a new Adaptive mode that automatically eliminates complex noise that changes pitch, like electromagnetic interference, without sacrificing quality (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Upgraded Spectral Recovery – for recordings made on mobile phones or non-studio-grade recording equipment, bring life back to thin-sounding audio to match the rest of your productions. The new version improves upon the quality of re-synthesized upper frequencies and can now add missing lower frequencies, too. (Advanced only)
● Selection Feathering – Make smoother edits with improved Selection Feathering, which now works in both the time and the frequency domain. (included in Standard and Advanced)
● And more, including native Apple silicon support, Text Navigation, and Multiple Speaker Detection
Achieving a professional master has never been faster than with Ozone 10. Equally powerful for people who are new to mastering or for mastering pros, Ozone has everything needed to bring balance and smoothness, punch and glue, warmth and grit, and a sense of space to a mix, alongside smart technologies that help match the sound of chart-topping hits.
What’s new in Ozone 10:
● Stabilizer Module – sculpt a balanced sound with this new intelligent and adaptive mastering EQ: dynamically shape a mix into a clear, natural tone, or tame problem resonance, carve away harshness, and smooth transients for better translation across listening environments (Advanced only)
● Impact Module – enhance the rhythm and feel of tracks with this new module by intuitively controlling microdynamics: four sliders work across different frequency bands to breathe life into a mix, adding punch and dynamic space, or gluing your track together for a thicker sound (Advanced only)
● Improved Master Assistant – match the sound of trusted reference files or today’s hit songs with groundbreaking new matching technology for tone, dynamics, and width. An updated Assistant View makes it faster than ever to customize your starting point, while the Tonal Balance curve allows for easy metering (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Magnify Soft Clip – boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity audio with this new setting in the Maximizer module (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Recover Sides – reduce width without losing the sides with this new feature in the Imager module, which maintains stereo information in mono and helps preserve depth and power when narrowing a problem frequency (included in Standard and Advanced)
● And more, including native Apple silicon support, and a refreshed look and feel of the Ozone interface