McDSP Everything Pack Free Download
Everything you need!
For those who need everything, the McDSP Everything Pack is the ticket. All McDSP’s channel strips, equalizers, compressors, multi-band and limiters, Noise reduction, reverb, delay, specialty and unique plug-ins.
What’s included in the McDSP Everything Pack
When flexibility is critical to getting the right mix, a good channel strip is mighty handy. Good thing McDSP makes so many of them. From the TEC Award nominees like Channel G and 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip, to the 6060 Ultimate Module Collection with the most module-based processing options in any plug-in, McDSP has what you are looking for.
6050 Ultimate Channel Strip
- The 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip is based on the award-winning design of the 6020 Ultimate EQ and the 6030 Ultimate Compressor. The 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip has 3 module bays in which any of the included 28 modules can be inserted.
6060 Ultimate Module Collection
- The 6060 Ultimate Module Collection contains the largest collection of processing options of any module-based plug-in available. The 6060 includes over 30 unique modules for EQ, compression, saturation, distortion, specialized filtering, dynamic range expansion, gating, and more.
Channel G is 3 plug-ins:
- G Dynamics – a fully featured console style dynamics section with an Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter, and a versatile filter section
- G Equalizer – a five-band professional grade console style EQ with a versatile filter section
- and the G Console – a combination of the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations
Channel G Compact
- Channel G Compact features calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
McDSP made a name for itself in 1998 with the acclaimed FilterBank equalizer plug-in. Over two decades later McDSP is still cranking out hits with new designs, the first (and only) active EQs that work on ALL major formats (AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, VST3), and loads of unique features along the way.
4020 Retro EQ
- The 4020 Retro EQ is a four-band EQ and complimentary filter set. The HF and LF bands are shelving EQ, with two additional parametric EQs at the HMF and LMF bands. All EQ bands operate on a unique gain dependent variable slope/Q system for a vintage smooth sound and increased boost/cut frequency selectivity high gains. The HPF and LPF filters use a unique split-octave design giving a 12 dB/Oct slope near the selected frequency, and a maximum slope of 24 dB/Oct.
AE400 Active EQ
- The AE400 is an advanced active equalizer suitable for music production, post production, and live sound.
AE600 Active EQ
- New and unique EQ modes, independent control of fixed and active EQ bands, and an ultra low latency algorithm make the AE600 the perfect solution for any audio production.
FilterBank is 3 plug-ins:
- E606 – parametric, high and low shelving EQ, high and low pass filters
- P606 – parametric EQ with variable Q modes
- F202 – steep high and low pass filtering with resonant Q control
6020 Ultimate EQ
- The 6020 Ultimate EQ is a collection of ten equalizer models using the popular module format leveraging McDSP’s 15+ years of design experience.
If you thought you’d seen it all when it came to dynamic range compression, think again. McDSP’s unique designs can model the classics, or be something new entirely. Like all McDSP plug-ins, the compressor algorithms are built from scratch, have zero (or near-zero) latency, and can handle dynamic range processing well over 0 dB.
4030 Retro Compressor
- The 4030 Retro Compressor is a new dynamic range control topology coupled with a wet/dry mix control to balance compressed and uncompressed signals. An active attack and release design allows aggressive compression settings with minimal artifact generation.
6030 Ultimate Compressor
- The 6030 Ultimate Compressor is the next generation of dynamic range control technology. Building from the entire McDSP compression algorithm code base, the 6030 adds new sonic capabilities, stunning new interfaces, and quality only McDSP could deliver.
CompressorBank is 3 plug-ins:
- CB101 – basic compression
- CB202 – compression with pre-filtering
- CB303 – compression with pre-filtering and static/dynamic EQ
SPC2000 Serial/Parallel Compressor
- The SPC2000 Serial/Parallel Compressor takes the power and flexibility of the now classic CompressorBank plug-in by McDSP, and offers two, three, and four band configurations with serial and parallel routing combinations unlike any dynamic processor. Couple this routing capability with the ability to emulate any other compressor, and it’s clear the SPC2000 is a serious audio tool.
MULTI-BAND AND LIMITERS
Patented processing techniques, the lowest latency in their class, and a wide variety of crossover network designs make McDSP multi-band processors and mastering limiters top choices in studios around the world.
4040 Retro Limiter
- The 4040 Retro Limiter combines a look-ahead brick wall limiter function with several subjective treatments to make the limiting action subtle, and yet vintage.
6034 Ultimate Multi-band
- The 6034 Ultimate Multi-band is a flexible multi-band dynamics processor, offering all the award-winning compression, expansion, and gating modules from the highly acclaimed 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip plug-in, in a four band crossover network. Just like the 6050 modules, the 6034 Ultimate Multi-band modules can be swapped on the fly for quick auditioning while retaining relative settings. The crossover filter slopes can be configured as 6, 12, or 24 dB/Oct. Metering includes gain reduction and output levels on all crossover bands, as well as main input and output levels.
MC2000 is 3 plug-ins:
- MC202 – two-band compression
- MC303 – three-band compression
- MC404 – four-band compression
The ML4000 is two plug-ins:
- ML1 – mastering limiter
- ML4 – multi-band Gate, Expander, and Compressor fed into the ML1 mastering limiter
ML8000 Advanced Limiter
- The ML8000 Advanced Limiter is the next generation of limiter technology, using two completely separate stages of processing for significantly improved peak level adjustment.
NOISE REDUCTION, REVERB AND DELAY
Real-time noise reduction is a few clicks away with the NR800 Noise Reduction Processor and NF575 Noise Filter plug-ins. Or If you need to make some space in your mix, the Revolver convolution reverb and EC-300 Echo Collection offer plenty of options.
EC-300 Echo Collection
- The EC-300 Echo Collection brings the sounds of dozens of echo and chorus effects into a single plug-in. The three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog – come with a generous collection of user controls, plenty of character modes, highly stylized visual feedback, and McDSP’s nearly two decades of gear modeling experience.
NF575 Noise Filter
- The NF575 Noise Filter is a high resolution filter set designed to remove a wide variety of noise types from audio.
NR800 Noise Reduction
- The NR800 is a real-time noise reduction processor, useful for music production, post production, and live sound.
- Revolver is a high-powered convolution reverb that operates like no other, providing total impulse response control, dedicated and routable EQ, two sync-able delay lines, a reverb decay crossover network, and specialized stereo imaging for unprecedented flexibility.
SPECIALTY AND UNIQUE
Looking to send your track through a fax machine? Need an Engineering Emmy Award winning dialog processor? Or maybe you just want to sound like you recorded to tape? McDSP has all these processing options and more.
- The AC101 configuration acts as a digital pre-amp allowing even excessive amounts of gain without digital distortion. A drive control determines where the audio “sits” in the saturation/compression region, and even the attack and release times of the distortion character are adjustable.
- The AC202 configuration emulates analog tape machines. In addtiion to standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed, and IEC1/2 equalization, AC202 offers controls well beyond the limits of the reel-world devices including adjustable low frequency roll off and head bump – independent of playback speed. The user can select from several playback head types, tape formulations, and even control the tape saturation recovery time.
- The DE555 is a new generation of de-essing technology, providing transparent, precise de-essing with unique flexibility. Intelligent signal analysis allows the DE555 to effectively de-ess at any signal level – no manual input threshold adjustment required.
- Typical post productions require distorted, or ‘futzed’ versions of dialog and other tracks. Simulations of radios, cell phones, and televisions are now available in a single software product. These simulations, called SIMs (Synthetic Impulse Models) provide accurate modeling in an extremely optimized format, allowing FutzBox to use less DSP power than conventional convolution based products. Furthermore, SIMs can be scaled in real-time and changed on the fly.
SA-2 Dialog Processor
- The SA-2 is designed to improve the overall sound of recorded speech. But the SA-2 is not just for dialog. It’s equally useful for vocals, and is a great tool for adjusting the timbre of any track, a reliable de-esser, and a fine multi-frequency compressor, in our completely biased opinion.