Krotos Audio Dehumaniser II Plug-In v1.3.1 Free Download
Dehumaniser 2 is a powerful vocal processing tool perfect for a range of vocal effects, from monsters to robots and many more. Utilizing incoming live or pre-recorded signals, the software allows you to rapidly create seamlessly layered effects by using presets or dive right into customization by linking virtual patch cords to interactive effects modules. Chiefly, Dehumaniser 2 features proprietary effects like Scrubbing Convolution and Spectral Shifting that deliver dramatic results and offer totally new avenues for creative design.
With 10 essential modules, and over 100 impactful presets, renowned sound designers have used Dehumaniser to bring other-worldly characters to life. For example, in blockbusters like Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Jungle Book, Far Cry 4, and Doom. This versatile tool eliminates the difficulty of setting up complex processing chains and allows designers to jump right into their creative work. Dehumaniser is an all-in-one solution that puts vital vocal design features at your fingertips, making it the ideal plugin for use in film, TV, video games, live performance, and more.
Advanced sound design. VST/AU/AAX Plugin. Modular node-based system.
BRING YOUR CREATURES TO LIFE
This modular, node-based processor eliminates the time and expense traditionally required in creature sound design. To explain, Dehumanizer opens up, jam-packed full of presets and pre-analyzed sound libraries. Work in real-time to design unique creatures, and save your workflow. Furthermore, save it down to each module, sample, and setting. In other words, it’s perfect for localization.
KROTOS AUDIO DEHUMANISER II PLUG-IN FEATURES
Perform live directly in your session
- Use Dehumaniser 2 in industry-standard DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, Live, Cubase, and Digital Performer
- Run multiple instances of Dehumaniser 2 on different tracks or buses
- In addition, automate hundreds of parameters for unprecedented control over your processing and workflow
Design complex processing systems quickly and easily for unique sound design
- Clearly see the layout of audio routings with our modular, node-based system
- Use up to two instances of each node; use multiple pitch shifters, granular processors, spectral or convolution processes, or more in complex serial or parallel signal paths
- Likewise, create systems and settings which are truly performable
Jam-packed with inspiring presets and sounds to get you started
- Our factory library ships with over 100 thrilling presets and 133 high-quality animal recordings, including Tigers, Leopards, Pigs, Parrots and more
- Jump straight into creature design or use these to inspire your own settings
- Finally, trigger sample sounds based on amplitude, pitch, or from a range of audio descriptors
Additional Krotos Audio Dehumaniser II Plug-In features
- Create dynamic effects that react to the input signal; create processing engaged by pitch or amplitude settings per node
- Select between peak level, RMS level, energy difference, or pitch tracking to bring your signal to life
- Midi control, assign and recall
- Gate, EQ, and Limiters per module (including input and output)
- Custom ‘drawer’ macro system per node
- Uniquely, Envelope-follow based on pitch or noise content as well as amplitude, per module in your custom system
NEW VOCODER AND RING MODULATOR
With our latest update, Krotos brings state-of-the-art vocoding and ring modulation to the renowned Dehumaniser design toolkit. Perfect for futuristic and robotic effects, our vocoder provides 3 processing modes. To put it another way, these include classic vocoding, 6 carrier waveforms, plus attack and release control and built-in EQ to take your audio to space and back. On top of that, achieve expressive vocoding using the pitch tracking oscillator that follows and responds to the input pitch. With the ring modulator, explore and blend combinations of carrier waves. Not only that, use LFO modulation to create totally unique ring mod effects.