RE:Vision Effects DEFlicker v2.1.1 Free Download
Your solution for problematic high frame rate and timelapse footage!
DEFlicker is designed to smooth out those annoying flicker and artifacts when shooting high frame rate or timelapse video. DE:Flicker is unique because it not only fixes flicker from artificial light sources but also fixes flicker on multiple objects, even when those objects flicker at different rates. DE:Flicker also minimizes problems when shooting directly at light sources, causing them to “breathe” and change size when shot at higher frame rates.
- Deflicker anything – DEFlicker automatically smoothes out annoying flicker when shooting high frame rate or timelapse video.
- Fix high-speed video – DEFlicker automatically handles the problems of strobing and flickering caused by man-made light sources when shooting high frame rate footage!
- Timelapse enhanced – DEFlicker will help transform your timelapse photography so that viewers watch the footage without the annoying pops that often accompany timelapse photography.
- Superior restoration of HFR footage – Handle large amounts of frame-to-frame lighting variation in high frame rate footage. Automatically reduces flicker by combining the best of per-pixel tracking and local area color transfer methods.
- Multiple rate flicker – Handles flicker that only occurs in part of the image, and flicker of objects at different rates within the same sequence, even with extremely noisy footage.
- Superior timelapse options – In sequences that fluctuate due to lighting, object or shadow variations, you can select reference, or “key”, images that best represent the exposure you wish to keep for the sequence. Deploys a motion estimation algorithm that is less sensitive to large motion noise.
- Any camera, any environment – Works with high-end cameras, point-and-shoot cameras, GoPro, cell phones, or any other device you have.
- Higher frame rates – Use a higher frame rate on your camera without having to worry so much about flicker and noise.
- Noise – Ability to preserve or smooth out noise.
- Level fluctuation – Ability to smooth out the average RGB and deviation values from frame-to-frame for the whole image using the analysis pass. Pre-analyse your footage to identify problem areas and bad frames. (Not avilable with Natron, Nucoda)
- NEW Rolling Bands – Special plug-in to model rolling bands speed, height and distance to help reduce these annoying dark horizontal bands moving slowly in your video
- GPU accelerated – This product is GPU accelerated, and will use more than one GPU provided they are the fastest GPUs on the machine and are of the exact same type.
WHAT’S NEW IN DEFLICKER 2?
DEFlicker now comes with 4 plug-ins: High-Speed when shooting with very high-speed shutter rates (which is always the case when shooting 240 FPS and over) causing artificial lighting to strobe; Timelapse to handle flicker of video material with a lot of motion discontinuities; Auto-Levels to attenuate on long sequence the effect of automatic exposure but also to analyze and display your footage color over time and remove (fix/replace) bad frames in your sequence; and now new in V2 a new plug-in called Rolling Bands to use in conjunction with High-Speed or by itself, that allows you to model and attenuate those annoying dark bands primarily caused by lighting and rolling shutter speed time synchronization issues.
File Password:- motka.net